Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ramblings And Concerns, Part 1

In the days ahead, I will go into detail on my thoughts about various issues of the day. There are a lot of things that concern me. I will elaborate on those in future installments of this blog.

What drives my thoughts? I am a Christian. I consider myself conservative. Usually, that means I consider myself a Republican. That may not always be the case, from this point forward. Don't worry, though, Republicans/conservatives, as I agree with the Democrat party on nothing.

I am concerned about several things affecting our country. I am concerned about our country's stomach for a war against terrorism and Islamofascism. I am concerned about our leadership in Washington, D.C. I am concerned about the future of the Republican Party as a vehicle for conservatism. I am also concerned about the relationship between the church and the Republican Party, how it affects our ability to reach people for Christ, and how it affects the ability of the Republican Party to gain votes.

More to follow in the weeks and days to come...

No comments: